Thursday 19 February 2015

Spelling homework

For my spelling home work I choose to do sentences with the words in my spelling words are in nifty letters and I choose to do it on my blog.

  1. Argued      I argued to my mum to let me play on my tablet.
  2. Gruesome  I was gruesome of the movie.(horror)
  3. Blueberries  I wanted to find some blueberries for my pav.
  4. Subdue I could not subdue the child down(calm)
  5. Residue I had a residue amount of money(small)
  6. Shrewd  When I did cross country I was shrewd (Sharp)
  7. Screwdriver  I had a screwdriver in my hand then I dropped it on my toe.
  8. Nephew My nephew is a big part of my life.
  9. Skewer I put my fruit on my skewer.
  10. Chewable The chewable pise of meat was hard to eat

These are my spelling words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.