Wednesday 1 July 2015

26 story tree house

Title: 26 story tree house
Author: Andy Griffiths 
Genres: Humor

This book is about a boy and his friend and they add another 13 story tree house to the 13 story tree house and then some really bad pirates come to the tree house and wreak it and then the last pirate that was there was very angry at the boys and then they had to run to the maze of doom and then the pirate goes into the maze of doom and gets out there and then the boys are trapped there is no way getting out.

I know that this book is humor because it is funny and I thurly enjoyed it and I think you should read this and this book is not just for boys


Image result for 26 story treehouse

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shialla That sounds like a cool book to read I might get that book out next time we go to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shi
    I have read this book and I really like it and it is really funny have you read the 39 story tree house and the 52 story tree house.
    If you go onto my blog there is a post about all the tree houses

    What are you up to for your 40BC?
    What is your fav book?
    What do you think about books?
    From Your BFF Haylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.