Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflection

You're late again brown
What’s the excuse this time
But it's not my fault sir
Then who’s fault is it
The cow’s fault sir
Why is it the cows fault
Well they ran away sir
Didn’t your cow’s run away last week
No sir that was the sheep
But I thought your sheep died 2 weeks ago
No sir that was the horse
But I thought you didn’t have a horse
Well I just got one 3 weeks ago sir
I thought you got some chickens 3 weeks ago
No sir
Well why is it you're always away on P.E day
Well sir it's not my fault it’s all my animals sir
You're not getting out of P.E today
Why sir
You are getting a private lesson brown
That's not fair sir
Why not brown
Because it's just not fair sir
Well tough luck brown you're getting a private lesson and detention`
Fine then sir but it is not fair

This is my conversation poem that I did this week for my poetry anthology so seem I really liked it I decided to do it for my week 7 reflection.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Shialla. I really enjoyed reading your poem. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.