Friday 20 October 2017

week 1 term 4 reflection



This week was our first week back at school we had an eventful week with having our athletics.

This week for maths we have been working on fractions and percentages and working out bar graphs. We did a lot of work around this and I learnt so much.

We got taught a shortcut around finding out 10% and now it is really easy to find out 10% now.

For writing this week we have been focusing on reports we have to write a report about a planet in our solar system and I have chosen to do Neptune as my planet.
Image result for neptune

For topic this week we are learning about space and that is why we are also writing about a planet. For topic we have a bunch of activities we need to complete in the time given.

On Thursday we had athletics down at ANZAC park we had to do shot put,discus,long jump,high jump,80m,100m sprints and in these activities we could qualify to go to Grey District Athletics (which is our district).I qualified to go to them in shot put and my discus throws  and I was really close in my long jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.