Tuesday 10 April 2018

9MG English:Term 1

This term in English we have been focusing on heroes. We first choose a hero I choose Ruby Tui who is a rugby sevens player. I choose her because she is insperatinol to me and I want to be like her when I am older.
Here is a link to my poster link

When we first come into the class when we have English we do the big question which is a question that the teacher ask us about and we have to write about it.



At the end of our period in English we do a success ticket which is when the teacher ask us how we did in English that day and what we did well and just things like that


Something I did well this term was that all the work that my teacher set me I completed something that I could do better is stay on task.

On the 9th of April 2018 The whole of year 9 went to Kumara for a field trip we went there because we have been learning about heroes in English and NZL We did 4 activity's our 1 activity was doing a roll play of a story from kumara our 2 activity was our walk at lonenary rock our 3 activity was we went around kumara finding answers to questions about  kumara our last activity was our game that we played it was my favourite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.