Wednesday 10 June 2015

Winter wonderland

I was doing my daily walk when I was stopped by a whistling sound I thought it must be a talking tree but it can’t be because that is just silly and it's not like those things are true.When I started to walk again I heard a voice but all the times I have been in this forest no one has ever been in here before because it is private property to me and this time I thought it must of been a talking tree or even a talking animal.So I keepped on walking when I saw a tree it was no ordinary tree it was a talking tree so that noise I heard before must of been the tree.I stared at the tree for a long time I was still trying to get my head around it because talking trees are not real maybe I was just dreaming.I asked the tree “were you talking and whistling before” the tree replied “yes it was me and that you are not dreaming”.I kepped on walking but it was a dead end maybe I will go back and ask the tree why there is a dead end.So I walked back to the tree and asked “do you know why there is a dead end”the tree replied”yes I do know” then I asked the tree “so why is there a dead end” well I have got magic powers and I need to talk to you” replied the tree “what do you need to talk to me about” I asked “I need to talk to you about a little favor”.So I asked the tree “what favor would you like me to do for you I asked” I would like you to get me a book” what sort of book would like me to get you” I would like to get the book called the magic faraway” tree sure can I will just go to the library and get it” no I want the special edition and you can only get it from the enchated woods” ok but where is the en charted woods” well you have to go a secret way
“well then what is the secret way”the secret way is well I will show you” ok then can you get me there “yes sure I can “well can you take me now “ok here you go “ahahahahahahahahahahahaha I yelled as I went down the trap door I think I donked my head on the way down because I did not even know that I was there.So I walked along in the en charted woods trying to find the book but I couldn't find the book.I  kepped walking and there it was it was the special edition magic faraway tree I walked over to the shop and got the book I asked the shop keeper how much is this book the shop keeper replied that will be 15.00 ok then here yo go.I walked back to wear I started and then I did not know how I was going to get back up then came down some stairs for me to get back up maybe the tree put them down.I walk up the stairs and the tree says thank you and sings me a little song I am as big as the temple I am as tall as the sky I am as happy as a tree in spring I am as happy as can be thank you very much for this book ok bye for now and see you tomorrow ok then bye.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.