Friday 4 November 2016

Run away child

For writing we have been writing a narrative we got a picture to look at and the picture is under neath so we had a look at the picture and had to write something about it. I have chosen to do a narrative called run away child so far I have started writing but I will show you my plan and when I am finished I will show you the full writing.
Run away child
Characters-Alice,The police,DOC,Parents.
Scene-The bush
Problem-The girl runaways into the bush
Resolution-The police and DOC come looking for the little girl but they had no luck they could not find her they found a body with a saying graved into there arm I AM A VICTIM from bullying.

5 Senses
Hear-Branches swaying in the wind.
Feel-The grass and broken sticks.
Taste-The cold misty air.
Smell-The old dirt on the ground.
See-Dirty trees and dirty ground and
a lot of broken sticks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shialla
    This sound like a good narrative and I can't wait to read it.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shialla
    This story sound amazing. I like the Idea for this piece. I cant wait to read this story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.