Thursday 27 September 2018

9(Art)


The first piece of artwork we did was our name to go onto our folders where all our art will go. I have done my name in block letters and gone around it with black vivid. I designed a pattern around the background and coloured it in with having some darker spots on around the border of some spots.

Another piece of artwork I did was a volume shape drawing. I had four shapes a sphere, a cylinder,a square and a pyramid. I shaded in all of the shapes with shading in some darker spots and shading light in some spots.
My favourite piece of artwork is my fish hook. I have done some patterns around my fish hook and shaded them in.I have shaded in my fish hook around the outside to make it look like its popping out a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.