Thursday 21 May 2015

The fox and the girl

The fox and the girl

It was a dark and stormy night.I was out looking for some food for my family because we have been starving for 8 whole days my family was soon going to die from starvation.I was looking for some food when I saw a little girl she looked like she was as hungry as we were and feeling upset.I ran over to her but when I got there the girl picked me up and chucked me over her shoulders I was very angry. When I was running it started to snow and I could not see anymore.When it started to get dark the little girl could not find her way back to her house and she fainted then I kept her warm.

When it was morning the girl and I woke up and the girls parents were looking for her and calling her name then they found her.The mother gave the little girl a big hug.When she looked the other way she saw me and her eyes lit up and then I ran off and gave my family some food my family was very happy.
I have always wondered what happened to the little girl because I have not seen her for years.

NSL:To put my writing in paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.