Friday 31 March 2017

Weekly reflection WK9

This week we have been working really hard on our cupcakes for our Family Fiesta which is our school gala, we are all getting judged and we have got 1st,2nd,3rd and Highly Commended. Here are my cupcakes. The most challenging thing that I found about my cupcakes was the owl on top of the cupcake because it took a while to do. We made the owls using a mould.






Image result for circumference of a circleFor maths I have been working on my maths buddy task and I have also been learning how to work out a circumference of a circle which once I got the hang of it I found it really easy.



For topic this week one of my activities I needed to do was animals at war here is my slide (it is still work in progress). Some of the information that I found out was really interesting like how they got the horses over board if they passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.