Friday 5 May 2017

Weekly reflection Wk1

In maths I have made a D.L.O about the circumference of a circle. Since we have not yet learnt a new math skill I just did one that I learn't last term.I now know how to do the circumference of a circle and I know how to do it really quickly and I find it really easy to do now. Here is my D.L.O. 




For reading this week I have been doing journal work. For journal work we have to read a story out of the book and then we have to answer the questions that we have to do which relate to the story I have done 3 out of the 4 story's and the activities.   


For topic this week we have started a new topic and it is about Vincent Van Gogh we have got a google site with information about his painting and information about him. I have not done any activities but I will do them and later on in the term we are going to do some painting from Vincent van gogh and I can't wait to do the painting.
Here is one of his paintings called Starry Night.


Image result for vincent van gogh famous paintings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.